Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thu 8/26

  • Spoke to Chris Tryon about IT Audit position. He said I'm at the top of the queue, to be reviewed when the hiring manager returns next week.
  • Followed up with David Moody at Trustwave to find out what the timeframe is for their hiring process.
  • Followed up with Russ Grimes to see if he was able to locate anyone within the Lucas group that works with IT staffing. He's going to follow up with them.
  • Played phone tag with Carla Johns at Lucas. She did say on one message they may have an opening that would be a good fit for me.
  • Checked the weekly list.
  • Emailed Jeff Resta at Grant Thornton about a IT Audit Sr. Associate position with GT.
  • Emailed Michael Medrano about a Business Analyst position with Heartland.
  • Emailed Jeff Camiel at JW about a RASP opening. Jeff sent me the name Randy Watterworth, who's the director of this group, and suggested I call him.
  • Emailed Lance Clark at Fishnet about Compliance Security Consultant position.
  • Sent message in LinkedIn to Josh Blessing at CA about some of their openings, such as "Sr. Services Consultant". He requested I send him my resume, and he'll push it up the ladder internally. I emailed him my resume, and received confirmation that he recommended me to their internal resource database.
  • Spoke again to Irene about the Bell position in Hurst. A compliance position has again opened up, and she thought I'd be a good fit. She's sending the reqs, and I will tailor my resume for this position and send it back to her this afternoon. It's an 18 months contract, and she's going to submit me at $60.
  • Received an email from Paige Harrington at Slalom. They don't have any current openings, but she will keep me in mind as she continues staffing up for their growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment