- Spoke to Barry Stephenson at CA about presales position.
- TO DO: I will send him my resume and discuss my presales work with JBA.
- Got a call from Pranjal about RPG Consultant position with Pepsi. They want to negotiate my rate, and want it to be $40. I requested they meet me halfway at $45.
- Received email from Bob Kimbrell about the highest rated companies to work for in the Dallas area.
- TO DO: Send Bob an email about the companies I'm targeting.
- Received email from Brian Serra about Accuvant positions. He said I may be a good fit for a couple of different positions with Accuvant. He's forwarding my resume to their HR department.
- Received voicemail message from Chris Tryon. The client he's working with is overwhelmed with other prospects at this time, but the position is still open.
- Collected message from Chad with Lucas group about future IT opportunities.
- TO DO; Call Chad back to discuss my resume and job search in general.
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Wed 9/1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment